Immanuel

Monday, July 16, 2012

Hello World !!! Android Users Group

Hello World !!! I am Arun Jaya Immanuel V , I have learned android in my summer vacation, i am a FOSS promoter in my college days i use to spread the open source technologies in my college. After learning this android i am very happy that i can share this technology to the people across the world who want to learn android. So i have created the FB page (Android User Group) . From now on i will be blogging the things from the scratch to this blog and also share this in the FB page . People who are learning android can ask query's in the FB page or by E mail(immanuel2305@gmail.com,dhayanithimca@gmail.com) we will answer your queries with example programs.
"Grow your Skills , Share Knowledge"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget